Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wheres Woody?






Can you find me? No? Look a little closer.... Closer.... Yup you found me... The one sticking out like a sore thumb. (I tried to think of a better "sticking out like a" but nothing came to mind. Feel free to leave a comment of a better one if you know it) Now I know how this guy felt:




Today was miserable. It was in the 40's and pouring rain. Which from what I hear is the norm around here. Luckily we were inside all day. It started off with a familiarization of the M16 rifle and ended with us firing on an indoor course. It was very high-tech. It was all computer and lasers. I've been on simulators before, and this has been the closest to the real thing I've seen. The rifle recoils and everything. They make the targets smaller to simulate how big they would appear from a longer distance. The people who normally operate the program were off for Easter so the instructors today had some problems fixing the glitches and bugs we were encountering, but it still was beneficial. Here is another pic:

That's all for today. Hope everyone had a good Easter!

1 comment: