Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2 days and a wake up



Yup. 2 more days and a wake up before I'm on my way home. I'm pretty pumped. Before I get into todays blog, I gotta post this picture of this truck they made me drive around in for training the last 10 days:






Sweet ride huh? So anyway, today they announced to us where exactly we would be stationed in Kuwait. There is a bunch of bases there and the guys I'm training with here and I will be spread out across all of them. So I will be going to Camp Beurhing. Below is a couple maps. One is pretty complicated looking and that one shows where the bases are. The other just shows Kuwait with alot less going on so you can get a general idea of where I will be.


Below is a couple of links for a little info on the base:

No comments:

Post a Comment